- the scientific study of the nervous system and the brain
- a person's way of thinking and their opinions
- the way a person feels about his or her personality, achievements and value to society
- to (cause something to) get better:
l - someone's or something's ability to develop, achieve, or succeed
- to get to a particular level, especially a high one
- it cannot be done when you first think about it
- something happened in reality that can illustrate something else
- in a way that does not change
- to make something pure or improve something, especially by removing unwanted material
- to improve the quality or usefulness of something, or change it for something newer or of a better standard
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (