Abuser: how to detect and handle?
- cruel, violent, or unfair treatment of someone
- the way of communicating which is harmful to one or both participants
- a small conflict
- to make something appear stupid or not effective
- to trust someone or something or to expect him, her, or it to behave in a particular way
- not feeling or showing sympathy for other people's feelings, or refusing to give importance to something
- a situation in which you do not give enough care or attention to someone or something, or the state of not receiving enough care or attention
(sb with) - to trouble someone with something difficult or unpleasant
- the action of tricking or controlling someone by making them believe things that are not true, especially by suggesting that they may be mentally ill
- the act of publicly criticizing and drawing attention to someone, especially on the internet
- to limit a person’s right to act as they want
- a situation in which threats are made to harm a person or organization if they do not do something such as give someone money
- the crime of illegally following and watching someone over a period of time
Set boundaries in communication
- to say clearly what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for a person when it comes to communication
Obsessive inspection -
aimless examination of something in an extremely careful way
$10k Work: How to increase your productivity using the magic of leverage
Two-way writeups: Coda’s secret to shipping fast
Peloton Analytics Tool for Workout Stats [+Template]
Mental Health Awareness Month
Four Myths of Bundling
OTF Planner (otfplanner.com)
Random Quote Generator
1:1 & Career Development Template
The Inbox-Zero Challenge: How long can you keep up your streak?
Hiring List Template
Easy RSVP Tracker with the Gmail Pack
Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (