The Free University of Berlin, also known as Freie Universität Berlin, offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across its 12 faculties, which include:
1. Faculty of Biology, Chemistry, and Pharmacy
2. Faculty of Business and Economics
3. Faculty of Education and Psychology
4. Faculty of History and Cultural Studies
5. Faculty of Law
6. Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
7. Faculty of Medicine
8. Faculty of Philosophy and Humanities
9. Faculty of Physics
10. Faculty of Political and Social Sciences
11. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
12. John F. Kennedy Institute for North American Studies
Some of the most popular courses at the Free University of Berlin include Political Science, Business Administration, Law, History, Psychology, Computer Science, and Medicine. The university also offers a number of interdisciplinary programs and research centers, including the Center for Global Politics, the Dahlem Humanities Center, and the Dahlem Research School.
In addition, the Free University of Berlin is known for its strong international programs, with a variety of courses taught in English and a large number of exchange agreements with universities around the world. The university has a diverse and multicultural student body, with over 7,000 international students from more than 130 countries.