Get started. Instructions Reading
See my message on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jose_Relland/status/1477370443715731458
- Created my No-Code Journal with Airtable
- Created Gallery view : https://airtable.com/shrcdzM44GMa8hBAR
- Created Carrd page: https://jre10.carrd.co/
- Automation in app is a fantastic way to save time and be really really reactive.
- I have created a Zap from my blog on Ghost to Twitter :). First test with this article: https://jreservices.fr/blog/le-challenge-100daysofnocode/. As soon as I publish my article in my blog, a tweet has been automatically created in Twitter :) Fantastic... even if some adjustment are needed.
Archive 3 main actions in no-code (table, landing page and automation) and it's only the third day!
What will be the hundredth day!
Learn more about Zapier.com and attended a very interested video about how SwagUp takes advantage of Zapier. And saved time and money and also made customers satisfied! It was very important.
And a cool and smart webpage like linktr..ee. Even if I used it in a different way. Visit my main page: https://m.page/jre10. Very cool idea. Could be used as a short cool online cheat sheet :).
Created with mmm.page, very good tool to start with no-code for true newbies :).
Create an advanced Tally form.
Answers recorded in a Airtable table.
Generate an Airtable API and
Softr and the link with Airtable. Easy to create interface to your database. Expecially with Block and List Block
Review what I have done this week
Correct some issues :)
How to easily create a mobile app with glide and gSheets!
Fantastic journey :)
Voiceflow connected with a table!
Learn about Notion.co. It was my favorite tool some years ago.
Discover Mailerlite and Create an account (a little bit complex). Create a group and a form.
Connect my Softr app with my Mailerlite to record email address :)
And it works!