Share rides with someone going your way. Find rides at your doorstep. Get away for the weekend by carpool or bus. Travel how you want - carpool, bus - the choice is yours with millions of rides on
at your fingertips!
• Publish your ride in seconds.
• Decide who goes with you.
• Enjoy the least expensive ride you’ve ever made.
• Search for a ride going anywhere you want to go.
• Find the ride closest to you, maybe one leaving from just around the corner.
• Book a seat instantly or request a seat.
• Get closer to where you want to go.
• Bag a bargain with bus tickets from just €5.
• Organise your next getaway in advance.
• Travel as a group by booking up to 9 travellers and their luggage.
• Make use of plug sockets and relax in reclinable seats.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Does bla bla car have an app?
Available on iOS and Android.
BlaBlaCar is a French online marketplace for carpooling. Its website and mobile apps connect drivers and passengers willing to travel together between cities and share the cost of the journey.
Sharing a car trip, whether with a service like Liftshare or GoCarShare – which offer both short-distance and long-distance journeys – or one like Bla Bla Car which specialise in long-distance journeys, is as safe as any other activity involving members of the public.
Is BlaBlaCar legal in India?
Although BlaBlaCar services involve facilitation of carpooling, BlaBlaCar does not encourage car-owners to make a profit or earn rewards through any other charges. ... Therefore, private car owners do not require a permit for carpooling in India (as long as the private car owner does not operate for 'hire or reward').