EDB file corruptions are so common these days that it's difficult to find a handy tool for directly opening and previewing the contents of an EDB file in such cases. I'd like to recommend
, which has a plethora of awesome and cutting-edge features for recovering corrupted EDB files and inaccessible Exchange mailboxes.
How is EdbMails a tailor-made software solution for EDB conversions?
One of EdbMails' unique features is that it can export Exchange mailboxes in different languages. For example, if you have mailboxes in Chinese, Japanese, or non-English Unicode characters, EdbMails can convert them all to PST while perfectly preserving the encoding. Similarly there are other features to achieve exactly what you require.
For example, you can save your mail items to different formats such as EML, MHT and HTML or you can even directly import it into your Office 365 or live Exchange account. Highly recommended to use this tool if you are stuck or facing any of the Exchange server problems.
Some noteworthy features of the software
1. Simple to use with a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
2. Convert offline EDB mailboxes in case of Exchange server disasters, hard disk errors, virus infections.
3. Precisely converts all EDB files to Outlook format maintaining character and language encoding.
4. Easily preview and read all the contents of the recovered file.
5. Granular recovery and conversion ensure that no data is lost.
6. Convert password protected and encrypted EDB Mailboxes without requiring a key.
7. Sort the mail items based on To, From, Sent Received or Mail Size.
8. Recovers all emails including attachments, tasks, calendars, and notes
9. Restores deleted emails in their original format.
10. Excellent 24/7 technical customer support with free live personalized demo on request.
11. Cost-effective pricing plans suited to all users.
What can the free version of the tool do?
Using the free version of EdbMails you can recover all the contents of an EDB file, preview them and save individual mail items to different formats such as MHT, HTML and EML. You can also export 30 items from each folder to PST, Office 365 or live Exchange server.
Does EdbMails use any other third-party tools? How secure is the conversion?
The software is a single application and does not involve any other third-party tools or intermediaries. It is installed in your local environment where you have complete control over the tool.
No other service has any access to the tool. EdbMails is ISO certified and follows the flow guided by Microsoft. It maintains complete data consistency between the source and target. There is no data loss or information leakage to outsiders.
Do I need Microsoft Outlook for converting EDB to PST with EdbMails?
Yes, for exporting EDB to PST you need to have Microsoft Outlook installed on your PC. But for exporting the contents directly to Office 365 or live Exchange server, you do not have to install Outlook.
What versions of Exchange does EdbMails support?
The tool supports all versions of Exchange starting from 2003 to 2019 without any restrictions.
I want to know if EdbMails is suited for my requirements. How will I find out?
We advise you to first download the free trial version of the software to test out all the features for free without time restrictions. The demo version of the software can convert 30 items from an EDB file to PST, Office 365, or live Exchange. There are plenty of video guides on our website, or you can contact 24/7 support for a free live demo of the tool.