A proven Customer Success expert with a track record of sustained revenue retention. Leader and motivator known for boosting team morale internally and externally driving adoption and expansion for desired business outcomes.
Quota Club Award: Top Performer in Customer Success award winner 2021 at Typeform Rockstar Award: Top Performer in Customer Success award winner 2014 at PeopleMatter
Senior Security Program Success Manager
Veracode– U.S. Remote August 2022 to Present
• Manage a portfolio of Enterprise Accounts ($2Million+ in Revenue, $213k ACV)
• Managed Application Security programs for a variety of organizations
• Build and maintain healthy customer pulse
• 100% retention rate YTD
• Team lead in scale projects and initiatives
• Mentored new hires and participated in interview and hiring decisions
• Partnered with executive leadership teams on development plans and executables
Lead Customer Success Manager
Typeform – U.S. Remote February 2021 to August 2022
• Built and lead CS Onboarding segment (Player/Coach)
• Manage a portfolio of 40+ of the company’s highest paying Enterprise Accounts (60% of all US Revenue)
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through the entire customer lifecycle (Onboard, Adopt, Renew, Expand, Advocate)
• Strategize with C-Level and execute digital marketing campaigns to maximize ROI and report on KPIs
• Onboard and train end-users to build successful workflows, templates, and copy to optimize conversion rates and reach user engagement goals by deploying additional use cases
• Drive expansion and retention with reporting and analytics for EBRs
• Provide Professional services including technical projects involving workflow automation, APIs, Integrations and embedding protocols
Sr. Technical Implementation Specialist
Typeform – U.S. Remote November 2019 to February 2021
Drove revenue retention through professional services and consultation. Onboarded, supported, and implemented customers with REST APIs, Web Implementations, Integrations, Bugs, Incidents, Reporting and other technical problems/queries common in the SaaS world.
Technical Implementations Specialist
Kotman Technology - Fresno, CA February 2017 to November 2019
Developed comprehensive technology solutions for businesses of all sizes as a Managed Service Provider. Diagnosed and triaged technically complex networks, software and virtualized environments. Fully configured business networks with Cisco Appliances. Maintained Windows Server Technologies and many other areas of the Information Technology sector including Network Security and VoIP and backup processes.
Epic Program Architect
Physician Network Advantage - Fresno, CA November 2015 to February 2017
Software implementation architecture for clients using Epic Ambulatory Software. Provided technical design of Epic products to external customers, partners and employees. Diagnosed and triaged technically complex software in networked and virtualized environments and many other facets of the EMR division of computer software.
Technical Customer Account Manager
Accela (Formerly Decade Software) - Fresno, CA January 2015 to November 2015
Technical consultation for a software publishing firm, understands database concepts and database reporting, and performs technical tasks. Possesses business acumen, can see the bigger picture, and can read between the lines. Also, understands business relationships and the issues facing organizations adopting and adapting to software. Drove expansion in post-sales architecture strategy.
Customer Success Manager
PeopleMatter -San Francisco, CA 2012-2014
Provided direct assistance in implementing new customers onto the PeopleMatter Platform. Provided high-touch project management. Full understanding of customers’ business processes and determine how best to deploy PeopleMatter solutions to meet their needs.
• Sustained 99.5% revenue retention and increased the rate of full account deployment to 60 days from 90 days.
• Reduced Onboarding target TTV from 30 days to 20 days
Business Management: DeVry University - Phoenix, AZ 2009 | Business Administration: California State University Fresno - Fresno, CA 2005
Certified Project Manager (CPM) - BVOP
Advanced MEDDPICC Certified - MEDDIC Academy
FedRAMP Certified - Veracode
MarTech Certified - Drift
Professionally fluent in Spanish Poverty alleviation volunteer group leader