Back discomfort may appear to be a specific ailment, but nothing could be farther from the truth. Back pain can be a sign of severe diseases requiring immediate medical attention, but it can also go away just as fast as it appeared. The truth is, you'll never know for sure what's causing your back discomfort or whether it's something to be concerned about. It's typically preferable to trust your body in this situation, as it is in many others. If your discomfort has persisted for an extended period — usually more than a couple of days — or has become so severe that performing your daily tasks has become difficult, it may be time to seek our professional medical help.
Integrated Health Solutions is the place to go if you're looking for a
If you've been suffering from severe or chronic back pain, give us a call or contact us online: we've treated many other patients and look forward to helping you get back on your feet!
SOME BACK PAIN CAUSES
If you've been suffering from back discomfort, there are a few possibilities that come to mind. All of these illnesses cause persistent or severe back pain, though they may also cause other symptoms.
● Discs that are bulging, misplaced, or ruptured
● Muscle pain/strain
● Nerves that have been pierced or damaged
While some of these disorders are more significant — and debilitating — than others, our state-of-the-art chiropractic facility is entirely able to handle the terrible symptoms that these conditions can cause. Furthermore, our treatment methods are focused on holistic therapy, which means that we strive to treat the underlying disease rather than simply supplying temporary painkillers as orthodox medicine prescribes. As a result, our goal is for you to be pain-free and self-sufficient in terms of medication.
● As previously stated, our procedures are noninvasive and consistent with our holistic approach to health care. Many of our patients are in excruciating pain all across their backs when they come to see us. After a few sessions with our health professionals, those same people depart with their pain alleviated and their bodies repaired. Here are a couple of our most effective treatments:
● Adjustments and range-of-motion treatments, known as the "backbone" of our specialty, have been a viable therapy choice for many types of back pain since their discovery in the 1960s.
● Massage therapy — there's a reason massages have been around for thousands of years! Human touch has a natural relaxing effect, and a licensed massage therapist can help you get rid of your backache.
● Because of its potential to relieve numerous types of back pain, acupuncture-like messages have made their way into modern medicine.
● Decompression: Decompression therapy, also known as spine lengthening, employs high-tech software to target particular areas of your back that cause pain.