The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Refuse-Derived Fuel (RDF) Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Refuse-Derived Fuel (RDF) Market generated revenue of around USD 3948.6 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 6093.88 million in 2028.
Refuse-derived fuel is created from residual garbage and primarily comprises flammable materials such as cardboard, paper, plastics, textiles, and occasionally organic materials, depending on the end user's requirements. Glass, metals, sand, and any other sort of inert material with no calorific value are the other fractions of municipal solid waste (MSW) that do not contribute to RDF. RDF (refuse-derived fuel) is a renewable energy source from commercial, municipal, and industrial waste sources.
The global need for RDF is increasing to reduce reliance on landfills and fossil fuels. The production needs a high recovery rate for certain materials to guarantee a consistent calorific value and premium end product. The use of RDF by different industry verticals to reduce CO2 emissions has significantly fueled the market growth. The rising demand for RDF in waste-to-energy activities for electricity generation is expected to drive market expansion. The high costs associated with fuel processing will limit market growth throughout the forecast period. The refuse-derived fuel (RDF) market will continue to experience profitable growth opportunities owing to growing acceptance and government support.
is bifurcated into Fuel Type, Application, and Geography. Based on the fuel type, the global market is divided into high-grade and low-grade. Based on the application, the global market is segmented into cement kilns, coal power plants, combined heat & power plants, and others. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
In 2021, the European region dominated the global refuse-derived fuel (RDF) market. Refuse-derived fuel is used in Europe to generate heat and electricity, adding to the hierarchy established by the European Union. Demand in the region is expected to rise due to rising economic activity and environmental regulations on fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas.
There are many opportunities for businesses to create and sell refuse-derived fuels (RDF). RDF is a type of biofuel that comes from garbage. It can be used in cars, trucks, and boats. RDF is also good for the environment because it doesn't produce greenhouse gases.
Many businesses are looking for ways to create and sell RDF. Some companies are looking to create RDF out of waste that they would normally throw away. Others are creating RDF from food waste and other organic materials.
There are many ways for businesses to get started with creating and selling RDF. Some companies have created pilot projects to test the market for RDF. Others have started small businesses to sell RDF directly to consumers.
Why to Buy This Report -
· The report examines the global refuse-derived fuel (RDF) market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and industry trends from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and the projected period from 2022-2028.
· The report highlights the market's competitive environment, including how major players function on a national, regional, and international scale.
· In-depth analysis of the global refuse-derived fuel (RDF) market segmentation by fuel type and application.
· The report includes comprehensive and accurate data for every aspect, including CAGR, consumer spending patterns, supply and demand, and import/export statistics for the principal regional nations.
· The report on the refuse-derived fuel (RDF) market includes market analysis at the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, major player analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005