The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Office Chairs Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. Theglobal office chairs market generated revenue of around USD 12.5 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 4.9% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 16.6 billion in 2028.
The rising demand for ergonomic chairs has been a prominent driver of the growth of the office chairs market. Ergonomic chairs have a solid seat depth, proper lumber support, an adjustable seat, and other benefits. Workplace ergonomics is significant because it may help firms improve their whole work environment. It may also be used to boost employee engagement, reduce absenteeism, and demonstrate the company's dedication to employee safety and health. Consequently, ergonomic seats are in high demand, fueling the expansion of the office chair market in the next few years. Furthermore, office chairs provide greater comfort and convenience to workers. Thus, customers' desire for custom-made office chairs is expected to increase demand in the future.
is bifurcated into Type, End-User, Application and Geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into ergonomic chairs, computer chairs, executive office chairs, conference chairs, and others. Based on end-user, the market is categorized into hypermarkets, online retails, specialty stores, and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into school, enterprise, households, industrials, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. On the other side, Asia-Pacific is predicted to develop at a considerable CAGR throughout the forecast period due to the large volume of transactions involving commercial housing facilities in countries such as China, India, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Furthermore, the rising number of organizations and workers in the area are major factors projected to fuel the growth of the office chairs market in Asia-Pacific.
North America led the office chairs market in 2021, and its dominance is expected to continue in the future years. This expansion is attributed to rising demand from big organizations in the United States and Canada, increased knowledge of the health advantages of ergonomic chairs, and the huge presence of manufacturers in this region. In addition, manufacturers are developing new chairs and increasing their investment in technology that allows seats to be adjusted to different body forms.
There are several factors that can drive the market for office chairs. These include:
· Increasing demand for ergonomic chairs: As people spend more time sitting in front of their computers, there is a growing demand for chairs that are designed to be comfortable and supportive. Ergonomic chairs can help reduce muscle strain and fatigue, making them an attractive option for many consumers.
· Changing work environments: The rise of remote work and flexible work arrangements has led to an increase in demand for home office furniture, including office chairs.
· Innovation and technology: The office chair market is constantly evolving, with new materials and technologies being developed to improve the comfort, durability, and functionality of chairs.
· Increasing awareness of health and wellness: There is a growing awareness of the importance of maintaining good posture and healthy ergonomics while working. This has led to an increase in demand for office chairs that promote good posture and support healthy ergonomics.
· Economic conditions: Economic conditions can also influence the demand for office chairs. For example, during times of economic growth, businesses may be more likely to invest in new office furniture, including office chairs.
Why to Buy This Report-
· The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global office chairs market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
· The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
· In-depth analysis of the global office chairs market segmentation based on type, end-user and application.
· Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
· The global office chairs market report also includes analyzing of the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005