The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. "Global Eyelash Extensions Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028". Theglobal eyelash extensions market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
Strong growth in the fashion industry and a rise in working women's fondness for eyelash extensions are some of the main factors driving product demand. The market will grow due to consumers' desire for distinctive and personalized eye makeup looks. The availability of various tools for the quick and easy application of eyelashes further aids the expansion of the industry. Sales in the market will be fueled by customers' desire for longer, more prominent eyelashes and the increased popularity of natural DIY extensions. Additionally, higher expenditure on DIY beauty products to get desired results at home will create opportunities for market growth throughout the projection period.
is bifurcated into the product, constituent, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product, the eyelash extensions market is segmented into strips, cluster/accent, individual, and others. Based on constituents, the market is categorized into natural and synthetic. Based on distribution channels, the eyelash extensions market is segmented into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, and online. Based on geography, the eyelash extensions market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America led the eyelash extensions market in 2021, and its dominance is expected to continue in the future years. Many firms in this region have provided the sector with a potential opportunity. The growing impact of TV and film stars and social media influencers have boosted demand for the lash extension market. However, APAC is predicted to grow at the fastest rate over the projection period because of increased purchasing power and a huge customer base investing in aesthetic measures.
Eyelash extensions are an increasingly popular beauty treatment that add length, thickness, and fullness to your natural lashes. They come in a variety of styles and colors, and can be applied by a licensed professional or at home using special adhesive.
There are a few key reasons why eyelash extensions may be a good choice for you. First of all, they can dramatically increase the length and volume of your natural lashes. Second, they can add depth and shape to your eyes, giving you a more dramatic look. Finally, they can help to hide any gaps or weaknesses in your lash line.
Why to Buy This Report-
· The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global eyelash extensions market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
· The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
· In-depth analysis of the global Eyelash Extensions market segmentation based on product, constituent and distribution channel.
· Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
· The global eyelash extensions market report also includes analysing of the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005