The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Dual Cure Adhesives Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global dual cure adhesives market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
Adhesives can be cured by heat, light, room temperature, or a dual curing process. The optimal dual-curing process can substantially reduce production times and energy costs. Dual-cured adhesives give manufacturers more latitude in their design choices by enhancing manufacturing process flexibility. They eliminate the risk of uncured adhesive in the finished product and provide maximum placement accuracy when constructing complex assemblies on expensive equipment. They also ensure that the adhesive is fully cured in the finished product and allow for maximum bonding accuracy in complex modules. They provide high production flexibility and give users greater freedom in developing their production processes. A dual cure adhesive undergoes a primary UV light cure before moving on to a secondary thermal cure that can be completed at temperatures as low as 80°C. This dual cure process benefits from a wide range of bonding, sealing, coating, and small encapsulation applications. Most manufacturing companies favor dual-curing adhesives to achieve high productivity levels. The growing use of high-performance bonding solutions in major end-use industries such as construction, automotive, and electronics is expected to drive industry growth during the forecast period. However, volatile raw material prices and environmental concerns about using petrochemical-based adhesives are expected to limit market expansion in the coming years.
is bifurcated into types, applications, and geography. Based on the types, the global market is categorized into acrylate mixture-based and epoxy resins based. Based on the applications, the market is segmented into metal, plastic, ceramic, and others. The market is geographically divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
A major factor driving the growth of the dual cure adhesive market is increasing adoption of advanced adhesive technologies such as hot melt bonding agents (HMA) and thermoset polymers. These technologies are used for improving performance characteristics such as flexibility and strength. Moreover, increasing demand for low-cost and environmentally friendly products is also contributing to growth of this market segment.
Why to Buy This Report -
· The report examines the global dual-cure adhesives market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
· The report covers the competitive landscape in detail, including information on the performance of the major market players on a global, regional, and national scale.
· In-depth analysis of the global dual-cure adhesives market segmentation by types and applications.
· The report contains comprehensive data for all factors, including CAGR, consumer purchasing trends, supply and demand, and import/export statistical data for major regional countries.
· The dual cure adhesives market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005