The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global calcium hypochlorite market generated revenue of around USD 584.2 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 10.80% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1080.93 million in 2028.
Calcium hypochlorite is increasingly being used in a variety of applications. It is a dominant water disinfectant that drives market growth. The demand for calcium hypochlorite is increasing as the importance of water recycling and sustainable use grows. Furthermore, government and non-government initiatives across the country encourage using calcium hypochlorite.
Small to medium-sized cities in the United States, such as West Springfield, and some rural to urban communities in developing countries, such as Honduras, use sodium hypochlorite in community water drinking facilities. Calcium hypochlorite demand is expected to rise as community drinking water systems grow, driving market growth. Furthermore, the rising number of deaths from water-borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid worldwide and the need for safe drinking water have fuelled the growth of the calcium hypochlorite market.
is bifurcated into form, application, and geography. Based on By form, the market is categorized into granular, powder and pellet. Based on application, the global calcium hydroxide market is segmented into water treatment, house cleaner, detergent, agrochemical, pulp and paper and food and beverage. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America was the largest global Calcium Hypochlorite market. The increasing demand for calcium hypochlorite in North America's increasing number of households with swimming pools contributes to the product demand. Furthermore, product demand for disinfectant and textile applications is rapidly increasing in Canada and Mexico, driving the growth of the North American regional market. The increased use of water treatment plants for disinfecting drinking water is driving up product demand in the United States.
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound that is commonly used as a disinfectant and bleaching agent. It is available in solid or liquid form and is commonly used in water treatment, swimming pool disinfection, and household cleaning products.
Some key growth trends for calcium hypochlorite include:
· Increasing adoption of eco-friendly products: There is a trend towards the use of environmentally-friendly products, including those used in cleaning and disinfection. Calcium hypochlorite is a more eco-friendly alternative to other disinfectants, as it breaks down into harmless by-products when used correctly.
· Technological advancements: The development of new technologies for the production and application of calcium hypochlorite is expected to drive growth in the market. For example, the use of calcium hypochlorite tablets or granules can make it easier and more convenient for consumers to use the product.
Why to Buy This Report-
· The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global calcium hypochlorite market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
· The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
· In-depth analysis of the global calcium hypochlorite market segmentation based on form and application.
· Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
· The global calcium hypochlorite market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant player analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005