The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., "Global Automotive Electronic Braking System Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Automotive Electronic Braking System Market generated revenue of around USD 729.6 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1006.1 million in 2028.
Increasing demand for sophisticated safety systems in cars, more government regulations governing occupant protection, increased environmental concerns about CO2 emissions reduction, and technological innovation. In contrast to the developing economies, such as China and India, where EBS penetration is still relatively low but growing rapidly, it is highly high in established economies, such as North America, Europe, and Japan.
is bifurcated into Product Type, Sales Channel, Vehicle Type, and Geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into electronic stability control, adaptive cruise control, anti-lock braking system, differential slip control and traction control system. Based on sales channels, the global market is segmented into OEM and aftermarket. The market is categorized into passenger and commercial vehicles based on vehicle type. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Asia-Pacific is predicted to remain the largest market for electronic braking systems during the projection period. The Asia-Pacific region is growing due to rising auto manufacturing and EBS usage in China and India. This region is also anticipated to expand the fastest over the next five years. Due to increased auto production and a consistent move from the ABS to the ESC system, North America's automotive EBS market is predicted to grow at the second-fastest rate.
Automotive electronic braking systems (AES) are becoming more common on new vehicles. These systems can improve safety and control by providing a variety of functions, including:
1. Regenerative braking – This type of braking uses energy from the motion of the vehicle to brake the wheels. The more you brake, the more energy is recovered and used to recharge the battery.
2. Anti-lock brakes (ABS) – ABS helps to prevent skidding by using electronic sensors to detect when the wheels are about to lock up, and applies pressure to the brake pads in order to stop them from locking.
3. Vehicle stability assistance (VSA) – VSA can help keep your car in its lane by applying pressure to the accelerator pedal and/or brakes when it detects that you’re about to lose control or go off course.
Why Buy This Report-
· The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global automotive electronic braking system market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
· The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
· In-depth analysis of the global automotive electronic braking system market segmentation based on product type, vehicle type, and sales channel.
· Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
· The global automotive electronic braking system market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, nonlegislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005