Share
Explore

Apply to live in Commerce House SF 4/30 - 7/30!

Work, live and play with the most innovative founders and builders in eCommerce. Apply by March 30th, 2022!
🤔 What’s Commerce House?
Commerce House brings together the most innovative builders and operators in the eCommerce space from web2 and web3! If you’re working on anything related to buying and selling goods or services online, this is the place for you. Apply today!
🖥 Application
⬅️⬅️ Apply by March 30th, 2022 (takes only 3 minutes!)
✍️ Details
👀 Who we’re looking for
We believe that we’re only at the beginning of eCommerce. In 2021, only 19% spending was online. The remaining 81% ($4.5 trillion) is yet to be captured!
We are looking for builders and operators in the eCommerce and retail technology space.
Examples of what you’re working on can include (but is not limited to):
Software for headless eCommerce
No-code online store building
Marketplaces for NFTs
Storefronts in the metaverse
Marketplaces for second-hand clothing
Subscription software for DTC brands
AI/ML for personalized shopping
Loyalty reward wallets
Computer vision enabled product labelling
anything that relates to buying and selling goods/services online!
Not sure if your work qualifies? Email Louise at or DM on Twitter

💡What’s the summary
🗺️ Where: Castro (near Dolores Park) in San Francisco
🗓️ When: April 30th - July 30th, 2022
👥 Who: 10 builders, operators, artists, creators, etc.
📨 Contact: Louise or Twitter
🖥 Application:
🎁 What you’ll get out of it
Imagine living in a group of 5-9 members at the top of their game that are passionate about similar things as you are. Imagine weekly dinners with successful founders and VC’s from Forerunner, Sequoia, Greylock and more.
You’ll unlock insight, talent and a network to bring you to the next level while being around supportive people!

🏠 Where you’ll live
Your stay will be fully furnished with ample work space and fast WiFi. The kitchen is well-equipped + snacks + coffee/tea + towels + linens.
photos of the house
0
Search
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
5d388e1b973509c4e41224dd_Outsite San Francisco - Mission - Bedroom 4 13-53-19-219-p-800.jpeg
image.png
0bfa14e8-b040-45ee-a819-de2261d57a26.jpeg

🚪 Rooms: All available rooms are private!
💸 Cost: Not finalized (still working out sponsorships) - will be around $2,500/month (includes rent, utilities, internet, common amenities). If this is prohibitive for you, please reach out to
📍 Location: near Dolores Park - detailed location shared after application
Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.17.44 PM.png
💬 Questions?
👋 Get in touch - just shoot Louise a DM over Twitter () or email (louisedumpling@gmail.com) for any questions, concerns, ideas, etc. & I'll get back to you.
🖥 Application
⬅️⬅️ Apply by March 30th, 2022 (takes only 3 minutes!)

Want to print your doc?
This is not the way.
Try clicking the ⋯ next to your doc name or using a keyboard shortcut (
CtrlP
) instead.